Garware Bestretch Social Foundation
Garware Bestretch is helping the society in different ways through Garware Bestretch Social foundation. The Foundation has played a significant role in society with its dignified presence and timely efforts extending support directed towards the financially under-privileged, the old age homes, the orphans and the mentally and physically challenged people.
The Garware Bestretch Social foundation has been assisting the less fortunate members of society through their various schemes and activities in the fields of education, medicine, social welfare, sports, etc.
Contribution to the society, 1960, Garware Bridge underground passage for movement of pedestrians at Pune. Also support Garware Balbhavan & Garware College.
Today, around 500 children benefit from Garware Bal Bhavan every day and Garware College of Science has got the Best College Award from Pune University and is one of the top colleges in Maharashtra.
Garware Bestretch Social Foundation has given & continues to give help to various segments
- The Foundation is also working with many other Charity Trusts on projects such as classroom construction, providing furniture & laboratory equipment’s to schools, temple constructions, providing transport facility for mentally challenged children, medical relief projects, sanitary napkins project, supporting needy people etc.
- Launched a project for English E-Learning in 15 Zilla Parishad schools of Haveli Block from July 1, 2014. The project has been started for 1st & 2nd school children.
- Garware Bestrecth supports financially deprived students through Annapurna Mahila Mandal, in continuing their efforts to support needy students.
- Actively Support Good Shepherd Homes, it was founded in 1996, provides care to children rescued from the streets in slum areas.
- Construction of workshop for mentally challenged children at Pune & Wai.
- Inverter to Mother Teresa’s centre at Pune.
- Distribution of blankets to the needy in winter.
- Ramesh Garware School, Wai.
- New play station installed on Garware Bal Bhavan premises.
- Supported Ramesh Garware School, Wai to introduce new uniform designs.