Talc Free / Powder free Esmarch Bandages
BioStretch talc free esmarch bandages introduced by Garware Bestretch suits the medical industry’s specific needs of uncompromising safety and comfort during usage. BioStretch latex-free esmarks / esmarch bandages have an engineered textured surface for maximum grip and tension control during exsanguination.
The benefits of polyisoprene (latex free) powder free esmark bandages –
- Excellent elasticity for optimal compression and ease of use.
- Offer maximum and consistent pressure to extremities for exsanguination prior to surgery.
- Textured surface for better grip & ease in application hence preferred by medical professionals for their patients.
- Latex free.
- Talc / Powder free.
- Precise gauge and property control.
BioStretch talc / powder free esmarch bandages are available as 3″ / 4″ / 6″ wide rubber strips, cut in different lengths (6 ft, 9 ft, 12 ft or 15 ft). They are also manufactured in customized sizes, as per client’s requirement. The product is listed with FDA, USA.
Esmarch Bandages are ideal for orthopedic blood-less surgery.
Features (BioStretch Talc / Powder free & Latex-free Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages
Excellent Stretch Recovery
Talc / Powder free
Textured surface for better grip & ease in application
Listed with FDA, (USA)
Range of thickness available
Compliant Product (certified & listed)
Confirms Biocompatibility Standards
Specifications BioStretch Talc / Powder free & Latex-free Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages
- Synthetic Poly-isoprene (Latex-Free)
- 60 mm, 75 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm(2.5″ / 3″ / 4″ / 4.5″ / 6″)
- 0.38 mm, 0.50 mm, 0.70 mm (0.015″ / 0.020″ / 0.028″)
- 3 m, 4 m, 5 m (6ft / 9ft / 12ft / 15ft)
- These esmarks have a textured surface.
- Rolled and Banded with a Latex-Free Rubber Band.
Latex-Free Bandage Color:
- Blue / White / Green
BioStretch talc / powder free esmarch bandages can be customized for width, thickness, length and color on special order basis.
Customized packaging and labeling is available.
BioStretch Rubber Esmarch Bandages (Esmarks)
- REACH compliant
- OEKO-TEX certified
- FDA GRAS ingredients
- Latex, phthalate plasticizer and silicone free
- Skin safe based on multiple years of use in medical and industrial applications