Garware Fulflex Social Foundation
Garware Bestretch is helping the society in different ways through Garware Fulflex Social Foundation. The Foundation has played a significant role in society with its dignified presence and timely efforts extending support directed towards the financially under-privileged, the old age homes, the orphans and the mentally and physically challenged people.
The Garware Fulflex Social Foundation has been assisting the less fortunate members of society through their various schemes and activities in the fields of education, medicine, social welfare, sports, etc.
Contribution to the society, 1960, Garware Bridge underground passage for movement of pedestrians at Pune. Also support Garware Balbhavan & Garware College.
Today, around 500 children benefit from Garware Bal Bhavan every day and Garware College of Science has got the Best College Award from Pune University and is one of the top colleges in Maharashtra.
Garware Fulflex Social Foundation has given & continues to give help to various segments
- The Foundation is also working with many other Charity Trusts on projects such as classroom construction, providing furniture & laboratory equipment’s to schools, temple constructions, providing transport facility for mentally challenged children, medical relief projects, sanitary napkins project, supporting needy people etc.
- Launched a project for English E-Learning in 15 Zilla Parishad schools of Haveli Block from July 1, 2014. The project has been started for 1st & 2nd school children.
- Garware Bestrecth supports financially deprived students through Annapurna Mahila Mandal, in continuing their efforts to support needy students.
- Actively Support Good Shepherd Homes, it was founded in 1996, provides care to children rescued from the streets in slum areas.
- Construction of workshop for mentally challenged children at Pune & Wai.
- Inverter to Mother Teresa’s centre at Pune.
- Supported Ramesh Garware School, Wai to introduce new uniform designs & also installed play station.
- Donation of Mammography Machine to Dinanath Mangeshkar Hospital.
- Upgradation of facilities at Ramesh Garware School – Computer Laboratory, Chemical Laboratory and Library.
Garware Fulflex Social Foundation Response to Covid – 19
We continue to support our front-line workers by donating essential supplies to relief organizations. We have donated 100+ hospital beds (Normal/Oxygen/ICU) to doctors who are dedicated to the cause.
As a part of our social commitment, the company has provided medical products in the form of ventilators through Garware Fulflex Social Foundation and personal protective equipment (PPE Kits). In a bid to further extend its support in the fight against this pandemic, we are also working with the local community organising mutual aid throughout the Covid-19 outbreak. GBL has activated cross-functional teams that has further enhanced the safety of our employees.
We will continue to do our best to support the community & the country overcome this crisis. We would also like to thank our partners who stand by us in this time of need.