A letters cookie is a small file of and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies can expire at the end of a browser session or they can be stored for longer. Your browser settings can also enable you to clear cookies on exit from specified websites
2. Purposes of collection
You can find more information about the types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them set out below.
3. First party cookies
- Session Cookies (Technical Cookies): Their use is strictly limited to sending the session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) needed for secure and efficient Website browsing. They are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted upon browser closing. In particular, the use of the session cookies aims at ensuring security and improving of the offered service; and
- Technical Cookie: It is required to keep track of the consent given by the user. The described cookies do not require your consent to be installed and used. Third party cookies some third parties can also provide cookies on our website(s). These cookies or similar technologies are managed by the third parties set out in the table below, and are divided into the following categories:
- Marketing/Advertising: Cookies used to provide advertising services on a given Website fall within this category. Disabling these third-party cookies does not affect the Website use; and
- Profiling Cookies: They are used to trace the user’s network browsing and create profiles about his/her tastes, behavior, choices, etc. These cookies allow the transmission of online advertising messages to the user’s device with the preferences already expressed by that same user when browsing. In accordance with applicable laws, using these cookies and any processing related thereto require the prior user’s consent. Disabling these third-party cookies does not affect the Website use.
We suggest that you visit these third-party websites to understand how their cookies are used.
|Type of Cookie||Purpose of Cookie||Profiling||Duration||Link|
|First Party: Session Cookie||Used to throttle request rate.||No||1 minute||https://policies.google. com/technologies/part ner-sites|
4. Refusing or deleting cookies
5. Updates to this Cookies Policy
- This Cookies Policy may be updated regularly as and when new cookies are implemented, or existing cookies removed. If necessary, we will draw the changes to your attention when you next visit the Site.
- We may also update this Cookies Policy based upon cookie best practices and both India and EU legal requirements.
- You are encouraged to check back here in order to keep up-to-date with the latest version of this Cookies Policy.