Esmarch Bandages | Fulflex Latex-free Esmark Bandages
Esmarch Bandage is a narrow natural rubber (latex) or synthetic rubber (latex-free) strip that is used to control bleeding by applying it around a limb in such a way that blood is expelled from it.
Esmarch Bandage is ideal for orthopedic blood-less surgery.
Features of Fulflex Latex-free Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages
Conforms to Biocompatibility Standards
Excellent Stretch Recovery
Plain or Textured Surface
Talc or Silicone Treated Surface
Range of Thicknesses Available
Can be Sterilized – Gamma, ETO or Steam
Listed with FDA, (USA)
Specifications of Fulflex Latex-free Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages
- Width: 60 mm, 75 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm (2.5″/3″/4″/4.5″/6″).
- Thickness: 0.38 mm, 0.50 mm, 0.70 mm (0.015″/0.020″/0.028″).
- Length: 2 m, 3 m, 4 m, 5 m (6ft/9ft/12ft/15ft).
- The latex-free esmarch (Esmarks) bandages are available with a Smooth or Textured surface.
- Rubber Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandage with Textured Surface is without any surface treatment.
- Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandage with smooth surface can be treated with Talc or Silicone based on requirement.
- Rolled and Banded with a Latex-free Rubber Band.
- Rolled and Tabbed.
- Blue/White/Green are some of the few colors in which our latex-free esmarch (Esmarks) bandages are available.
The Fulflex Rubber Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages can also be manufactured in the latex variant. Specifications like sizes, surface & supply form are similar to the latex-free tourniquets. Latex Rubber Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages are available in the color Straw (Beige). Fulflex Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages can be customized for width, thickness, length and color on special order basis. Customized packaging and labeling is available.