To be the most admired global polymer products business.
To deliver best in class products efficiently, responsibly & sustainably.
We are committed to maintain legal compliance and continuous reduction of adverse impacts of its products, operations and services on the environment.
To achieve this we shall strive to:
- Establish sound environmental objectives and targets and a process of reviewing them.
- Comply with all applicable legal/regulatory and other environmental requirements.
- Use of environmentally sustainable technologies and practices for prevention of pollution and continual improvement in environmental performance.
- Conserve natural resources and energy by minimizing their consumption and wastage.
- Minimize waste generation; enhance recovery and recycling of material and development eco-friendly waste disposal practices.
- Building awareness of our workforce, customers and vendors on environmental issues.
Health & Safety Policy
We are committed to provide safe, healthy and accident free workplace for our employees and will motivate our employees and visitors in our premises on all Occupational Health & Safety aspects for their active participation.
We adopt all applicable rules and regulation including legal requirement and good manufacturing practices and we are committed to train our employees on Health & Safety Practices to achieve our Goal of Zero Accidents. We are committed to put our best effort and motivate our employees to reduce, reuse & recycle waste, develop a zero-injury culture, prevent pollution and conservation of all natural resources.