BioStretch Synthetic Poly-Isoprene (Latex-free) Sheets
The specially formulated BioStretch Synthetic Poly-isoprene (Latex-free) Sheets provide the benefits of natural rubber in comfort and feel.
The high-quality latex-free sheets are ideal components of a drape sheet and are available in different sizes for use by drape sheet manufacturers in a variety of drape products.
Features Of Biostretch Synthetic Poly-Isoprene Sheet
Comfort during Usage
Protects from Skin Irritations & Allergy
Strong & Durable
Specifications for Biostretch Synthetic Poly-Isoprene (Latex-free) Sheets
- Synthetic Poly-isoprene (Latex-free)
- Any width up to 900 (35″) – 1200 mm (47″)
- 0.19 mm to 1mm (0.007″ to 0.040″)be treated with Talc or Silicone based on requirement.
- Talc or Silicone
- Blue, Green or customized colors are also available on specific orders
- Cut to specific length or can be supplied in rolls
The BioStretch Rubber Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages can also be manufactured in the latex variant. Specifications like sizes, surface & supply form are similar to the latex-free tourniquets. Latex Rubber Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages are available in the color Straw (Beige). BioStretch Esmarch (Esmarks) Bandages can be customized for width, thickness, length and color on special order basis. Customized packaging and labeling is available.