Garware Bestretch’s Limited Quality Circle Teams Sankalp & Sanjivani won the Gold & Silver awards respectively at the Quality Circle Competition organised by Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI), Pune Chapter.
Team Sankalp presented on “Kaizen Blitz- Training Bands” and Team Sanjivani presented on “Kaizen Blitz- Pilate Bands”. The presentations covered steps taken in the factory to improve the productivity and to reduce wastage in respective production cells.
Team representatives are as follows:
- Minakshi Waghmode: Operator – Production
- Farin Mulla: Operator – Production
- Gajanand Desai: Sr. Office – Quality
- Prashant Patil: Sr. Manager – Production (Team Leader)
- Pankaj Chavan: Operator – Production
- Seema Vare: Operator – Production
- Priti Bhosale: Sr. Officer – Quality
- Sachin Jagtap: Officer – Operational Excellence
- Smita Jagtap: Assistant Manager – Stores (Team Leader)
Both the teams have qualified to participate at the Quality Circle Competition at the National Level.
About Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI):
Quality Circle Forum of India is recognized as the institution representing “The Quality Circle Movement in India” and has represented the country in several international forums.
QCFI represents India in the 14 Nation International Committee that has been set up for organizing International conventions on Quality Concept Circle, annually.