Exercise / Resistance Bands
RehabStretch bands have been created in response to the special medical requirements of physiotherapy and rehabilitation. These exercise bands, also known as resistance bands, are good for rehabilitating and restoring muscle & joint functions. It also helps in conditioning and building muscle strength.
Made of latex-free rubber, the RehabStretch bands are available for different resistance levels. These resistance levels are identified by different colour codes. RehabStretch bands are supplied in plain surface.
RehabStretch bands offer excellent puncture / tear resistance, good stretchability, lasts long and is advantageous in many respects.
Features of RehabStretch Exercise / Resistance Bands
Specifications of RehabStretch Exercise / Resistance Bands
- Offered in 3 color coded resistance level Yellow Red & Green.
- Available in Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3
- Material: Latex free
- Dimensions: 102 mm X 1.5 m
- Storage directions: Do not expose to direct sunlight or chemicals
Resistance Levels for RehabStretch Latex – Free Exercise Bands
|Resistance Level||Colour Code||Resistance in Kgs.*||Resistance in Lbs.*|
* At 100% elongation * Tolerance: +/- 15%